Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thinking of You

I'm taking another on-line class from the folks at On-Line Card Classes. The class is called Kick Start.

When you feel your creativity needs a "kick" this is the class that will help with finding ideas, how to organize the ideas you gather and how to use the inspiration you find!  Each day we are inspired by the wonderful teachers (did I mention Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner??).

There was tons of inspiration yesterday, lots of videos and a pdf! I just love these girls!  Kristina Werner showed a card or two that went right into my Smash Book of card inspiration!




This is card I made for Day 1. I made the background paper from some leaf stamps I had, stamping them randomly onto water color paper with Versamark.  Rangers Distress Embossing Powder in Vintage Photo was sprinkled onto the leaves and heat embossed. I added Distress Ink in Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge, and Fired Brick with a foam applicator over the stamped image and then sprayed lightly with water. The sentiment (from Hero Arts) was stamped with Versafine's Vintage Sepia . I added a leaf charm to the bow.

I've got to get back to class, I don't want miss a thing!!

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day,

Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment