Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Organizing is the Key!!


I would love for you to think that my scrapping desk always looks this; nice and neat, complete with a rose!  In actuality this is the only part of my room that is clean enough to show you. My room is small at 9 x 11. It is however, perfect for having all of my supplies within reach! I am learning lots of ways, in the Kick Start class, to organize my clear stamps and I've been  busy making samples of my inks so I'll know what colors they really are.

Another idea I loved was creating bags of scraps that I've separated into seasons for making cards on the fly. The fall bag of scraps is what I used to make the card I'm sharing today. A bonus will be making another card or two that are similar to this using the same scraps.

I'm having great fun (even though I have a BAD cold waaa!) using up my scraps to make cards. It's like seeing these papers for the first time!! I forgot to tell you that the paper with circles was made by BoBunny in 2007!!

XOXO,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment