Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Hexagons are Everywhere!

Hexagons are a hot trend right now. I made a VERY easy card with My Minds Eye paper to give to my friend for her birthday.  I think it's pretty cute. I used the embellisments that came with the collection which made the card even easier!


If you know me at all you know that I love Turquoise and Teal (and almost every other color) and there's a lot of it out in the world right now.

If you ever want to know what the coming colors are for the season look here. Pantone sets the color for cars, clothing, home decorating and even scrapbook companies. I want to know how long we get to enjoy birds. Look around, you'll see lots of things, like mustaches, that pop into our lives over and over.

Hope you have a great week,
Warmly,

Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment