Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

MOJO259 Get Well Card

This is the sketch I used for inspiration today! This is from Mojo Monday. This is another sketch challenge blog. When you go to this blog site you'll see lots of great cards and cardmakers. I think you'll just love it ;-).  I entered a card in this challenge also. I will be notifying you if I make the grade on any of the challenges I've been entering. It's going to takes LOTS of practice. These girls are so talented.

But I did make a card for a friend who is not well, I think it might just perk her up.


This is the front of the card. It has a 2 3/4 inch wide front so the die-cut oval on the inside of the card, with the sentiment stamped on it, will show through.

 
This is the inside of the card. I'll put my note to my friend on the left side. The papers I used for this card are YEARS old and I'm so happy to use them. I really like Jennifer McGuire's idea in the Kick Start class of keeping your scraps in bundles so that they can be used in your current cards. As I was going through the process of putting my scraps in bundles, I came across the two prints from Creative Memories and with the sketch to help, I have a finished card in pretty short order.
 
My husband and I sure had a great time at the Ducks game last night! I hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
 
Blessings,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment