Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So Thankful for You! SC404 and Casual Friday

I entered a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers and a Casual Friday challenge today. This is the sketch for Splitcoast Stampers  I needed to use to make my card. Casual Friday's challenge required a Fall inspired card! 2 for 1!! I'm learning the game...and having a great time. It's challenging heehee!
And here's what I did with the sketch!

 
I apologize for the quality of the picture, but I could not get blogger to upload the card right side up! It kept wanting the pearls to be at the top for some reason. This is a pretty easy card. The technique I added was to stamp the sentiment by Inkadinkado in Versamark and then I brushed some Perfect Pearls (Heirloom Gold) over the top. So if you saw the original card, you would see the shimmer of the Perfect Pearls which is a fun touch. I punched the leaves out with some old punches I've had for YEARS and lifted them with foam tape to make them look like a leaf banner hanging from the brown twine.
 
I'm going back to my creation mode, thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs,
 
Lorelei




2 comments:

  1. Ooops! I see this is the card you meant for CAS-ual Fridays! The other one worked with the fall challenge too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. All those layers are beautiful and it's perfect for our challenge. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete