Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Here's some of the cards I've been working on!

I made this card for my mom for her birthday. I used Tattered Angels and masked the flowers and butterflies then popped the butterflies up. I used a Gold Leaf pen for the the outside of the inset and stickles to add accents.
The stamp used for this card is from Hero Arts and is more of a winter stamp. I chose to make it more spring/summer-like by coloring on the stamp with Tim Holtz's Distress Markers and spraying a little water and stamping onto watercolor paper. It's a great masculine card which can be used for any occasion.
Finally here is a pretty anniversary card I made for a couple in our church celebrating 61 years of wedded bliss. There is no real secret to this card. The paper can be any coordinating paper; the die-cut image is from Spellbinders; the sentiment is from Penny Black. There is a little bit of Stickles on the flowers for accent!
 
Thanks for looking today, I hope you have a moment to be creative and enjoy the little things!
 
Blessings,
Lorelei 

No comments:

Post a Comment