Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Novel Challenge - Sizzling Sixteen


Stephanie Plum is a favorite character of mine. These books have a similar story line for all the books but I still turn the pages. They are funny, easy reading books with a dose of suspense. Yes I have read all 16 and will be reading the 17th as soon as I can! The characters are lovable and quirky and become like good friends. I hope that Joe and Stephanie hook up soon though! I love Ranger but he's not the guy to spend all time with.

In this book Vinnie, of Vincent Plum Bail Bonds, has run up a gambling debt of $786,000 with mobster Bobby Sunflower and is being held until the cash can be produced. Nobody else will pay to get Vinnie back, leaving it up to Stephanie, office manager Connie, and file clerk Lula to raise the money if they want to save their jobs. (This paragraph was copied from the book description in Goodreads.)

No comments:

Post a Comment