Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Chemistry!! Day 5 (Still Hangin in There!)


These are the tags for Day 5. I made a card using the first technique which is a resist technique.


All of the stamps used on this card are from Hero Arts. I changed up the technique and instead of using Kraft Resist paper which are beautiful, I just didn't have any, I used water color and stamped my own resist. The Ranger Distress Stains are used to make the background.

The third tag was a technique that created the marbled background. I love the look and want to make a card using this because it's so much fun seeing what your going to get when you turn your paper over! Did I mention I love Tim Holtz!! He is a rockstar in my book.

Back to the class!
Blessings,
Lorelei

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tags Lorelei. The mottled colored backgrounds are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete