Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 3 (I'm just a little behind)

This was such a fun card to make because we used Alcohol Inks, one of my all time favorite Ranger products. Don't forget to always use glossy cardstock when you are using these inks otherwise the ink does not move on the surface creating this wonderful marbled look. The stamps I used are a special edition of stamps by Unity Stamps and it is called Brave Girl. I love the uplifting message of the card. The background music stamp is from Hero Arts. The embellishments are from Ranger.

These are all of the tags I made for Day 3. The first one is alcohol inks like the card above. The second tag is Adirondak paint dauber resist (it was supposed to be archival inks in different which I don't have yet). The technique is to stamp the background with a resist technique. I made a card for this also which I'll show in a minute. I love this look and would definitely do this again and again! The last tag for the day was doing a reverse stamp in an embossing folder. I don't have have an embossing folder that showed the technique tool well, but I love the Happy Birthday embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

I added some dimension to this card by popping up the banner which is from the My Mind's Eye "Be Amazing" stamp set. The stamps that make up the background, which are a bit hard to see, are both from Hero Arts. The rest of the stamps are from Ranger. "Live" is a Technique Tuesday stamp and "today" is from the My Mind's Eye stamp set.

I hope you are inspired to do some creating today!
Blessings for the day,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment