Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Chemistry!! Day 4 and Lovin' It


This is another technique that I'll do again and again. The technique is water coloring with Distress products. The stamp I used is from Magenta. The background white stamp is from Rubber Stamp Avenue, a local stamp maker her in Southern Oregon. Coloring is so calming and even though I have MUCH to learn about shading and the rest, I enjoy it so much.


 The tags I did for the day are on the right. The card I made used the second technique we learned today.  The stencil I used came from Tatterd Angels. You can find out how to do these techniques by taking Tim's class.  Adding the words in the different areas was based on the feeling that came to me when I saw the design.  The words are from Technique Tuesday. Thinking of You is from Hero Arts. There is only good when you send someone an uplifting card (especially when you have a teenager in College!).

Please consider following this blog if you like what you see. There is always something new to share.

Blessings on your day,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment