Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

It's going to be a football weekend!!


This is the Middle Linebacker and Tight End for the fabulous Hidden Valley Mustangs who are going to play Siuslaw from Florence in the first round of the playoffs this evening!!  Go MUSTANGS!!

This is Nathan's senior pic taken yesterday by my dear friend Laura. Isn't it fabulous!! She's awesome and came on very short notice, which did not shake her creative mojo and she produced this awesome shot and more. Love ya Laura, you are incredible. If you need professional photos taken, please call her at 541-944-8229.  It does help when you have a subject as awesome as this ;-).

Then on Saturday we slip on over to Autzen Stadium to see the Ducks take on the Huskies!! Doesn't that sound like a fun weekend? The Ducks have been awesome this year and I don't think the Huskies have a chance but maybe that's the way we like it!! wink wink (in case there's any Huskies fans out there).



I've been taking an on-line class at Big Picture Classes from Nic Howard. Colour or is it Color is the name of the class, Nic is from New Zealand, and I made these tags to illustrate the colors we'll be working on for the next few weeks. I had so much fun making them. Why do I like tags so much? Maybe for the same reason I love making cards.


I promised in my last post to share the fall arrangement on my kitchen table with you and so here it is.
I know I say this all the time but I do love fall and I don't think we honor it enough if we want to hurry Christmas. I am in favor of fall lasting until Thanksgiving which, by the way, is in Winter! Can you believe it? But here on my blog we are going to stay with fall a little longer. I hope you have a very happy, blessed weekend and I'll see you back here next week.

XO,
Lorelei

1 comment:

  1. Cute photo of your Nathan!!! And did I mention I truly love those tags!! I keep looking at the green one and the purple one, you know you are going to make me go redo mine because yours came out so much better!!! Love our create time together and thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete