Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally, I feel like decorating for fall!



I have been wanting to bake, decorate, create and organize.
 Hmmm, I know I'm not pregnant...
Remembering back I think I feel this way every fall.
Another thing that helped the creative juices get flowing was going to the Kitchen tour with my friend Deb. There are some fabulous kitchens out there! My favorite was the Wilkinson ranch. The home was so much a reflection of the couple that owned it. Very rustic with memorabilia of his rodeo days blended in with Carolyn's excellent decorating style.


So when I got home, I had this urge to put a little fall on the inside of my home.
My simple candle arrangement makes me happy. The leaves on the bottom of the charger are ones I have been collecting on the walks I've been taking with friends at the All Sports Park. Oh, the fall colors are so beautiful there. I will take a picture tomorrow and share the beauty with you.


The cards I'm sharing today are made with Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love collection. I bought lots of it because the colors are so me, yep the Fall Girl.
I hope that wherever you are you have a beautifully blessed day. Take a moment to look at the beauty God has given us this day. Let the beauty within show too!
On that note, I'm going into my studio to create.


XO, Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment