Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

New Card Classes!!



My friend Anna has asked to do some card classes for her.  Yeh and whoot whoot!! I love teaching how to do what I love to do, thank you Anna.
Anna is a Creative Memories Consultant (you can find her here).  Creative Memories has these super cute packs that I'm using to make Christmas cards. You could also use them to make scrapbook pages (we all know that's our other love ;~).  Reminisce Christmas Additions is the one I used to make the cards above. The coolest thing is that everything except the ribbon, brads and cardstock for the base of the card comes in the pack!  Designer paper in 12 x 12 as well as  pre-cut double sided papers, word stickers and the cute cardstock stickers that I've used on these cards all comes in the one pack. The cards I'll be showing you have a beautiful vintage feel, and this isn't all!  I'll be able to get 10 cards out of this one pack!!

  You need to pencil us in on your calendar for Anna's Christmas Open House on Saturday, November 13th from 10 am to 4 pm. She's going to have Gold Canyon Candles, Creative Memories, Jewelry Making with Patty Tatum, Me and my cards, food and crop time, if you want. I think it will be well worth checking out and I'll have more info for you soon and more cards to share!

I'm going to leave you this: What did the pumpkin with a boo boo need??

A pumpkin patch!! (Wah, wah, wah)

XO, Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment