Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Travel Banner for my Studio!!




I had so much fun making this banner! I have a travel theme in my studio so I made a TRAVEL Banner!
Oh and maybe I should mention, I LOVE to Travel!!
 I used 7 Gypsies for the background paper which I placed on chipboard with Zip Dry.
(my fav for paper on chipboard ;~)
I love the new Steampunk by Graphic 45 and the way I could use snips and pieces.
Tim Holtz Filmstrip ribbon, Tissue Tape, Gears, Metal Word tags, stamps and Grunge Paper (for the flower on the "L") and Distress Ink could not be left off.
Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips "Tattered Traveler" were perfect for this also.
A little bit of ribbon here and there and wah lah!!
Creative Memories letters were perfect for the funky style I had going on.

I hope you had a great day creating something you love, if not, I hope you have creative dreams!

XO, Lorelei

2 comments:

  1. This is just amazing! I love the art on the T and just everything else! Sooooo coool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is all kinds of fabulousness!!! I want to see more of your studio. What a great banner, made with lots of love and care. Have a wonderful, crafty day!

    ReplyDelete