Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun layout to share

Good Morning!!

I'm excited today! We are getting an upgrade to our satellite system and we'll be able to watch 2 different channels now and record!! Now I know everybody can already do this and you probably don't understand the excitement I feel, but this is truly a giant step for the Wojciks! This is part of my campaign to become more techno savvy within my family. Next step might be updated cell phones so stay tuned ;~).

Nathan's team lost their game in Florence, but they played really, really well against maybe the best team in the state in Siuslaw. Last night they gave the awards out for fall sports and Nathan received an Honorable Mention for both Tight End and Middle Linebacker for our conference within the state of Oregon and more importantly received Defensive Player of the Year from his teammates!!  Of course he wasn't able to attend because he was working a project for school. What!!!! Yep, that's right. His dad and I were disappointed but he had to choose and getting the project done for English won out. Awww yes.


In the My Time of my life, I created this layout for the Got Sketch 106 on-line class I'm taking. The technique we learned was to make the accordion flowers. This layout is made with Graphic 45 "Le Romantique." I am pleased with the result and once again may I say that working with Graphic 45 papers is so much fun. The embellies are from Prima "Flights of Fancy." The pictures are of my cousin Joel's wedding in Lake Tahoe last year. We had such a great time and now the memories are ours forever. I love that part.

Well I have to be off to get my house ready to have new and better TV!! (which I don't watch during the day, how do people get anything done?). I hope your day is super awesome and you are able to find time for you.

XO,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment