Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winter/Christmas Card Class


These are two cards I've made for the class coming up on Dec. 11th at 10:00 am at Anna's house. The class will be $20 and will include10 fun cards for Christmas or winter depending on the sentiment you choose to put on the inside. 


I have been really busy with the scrapbooking classes I'm taking on-line. Don't get me wrong, I love, love, love them. You can find some free sketches from Valerie Salmon here. It is a big help to getting started on a page and to having a fun and done page in the end!  The "All a Buzz" sketch is a bee migration that occurred downtown one day last year. I was able to capture the whole story with the pictures I took. It was really interesting how the bee man found the queen and then the rest of the bees followed her to a box that the queen was placed in.

I'll share more fun layouts and cards in the next day or so.  In the meantime, have a richly blessed day my friends. Make a list so you can feel good about crossing things off ;~).

XO,
Lorelei

1 comment:

  1. Hey my friend, this looks like a great "yellow" page and can do double duty!!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete