Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Nathan Day!!


Both of the layouts I want to share with you today are featuring Nathan!  I do have another son, and I do take pictures of him.  Chris is a wonderful guy and I'll share pics of him soon. The 1st layout is another that is inspired by the Got Sketch 106 class I'm taking.  I'm happy that it captures the excitement and fun of the day. The day the Pittsburgh Steelers (Nathan's fav team) won the Super Bowl!



This is a layout of Nathan's baseball days.  It was created for the Nic Howard class I'm taking on Big Picture Classes to highlight the color orange.  I loved making the cluster which I have wanted to learn to do for a while now. The page is not too busy and yet the cluster is relevant to the pics.

 I'm having another Christmas card class on Saturday, Nov. 20 at 9:30 at Anna Bearden's house.  Tomorrow I'll be posting the cards for another card class coming up very soon.  This is a great way to socialize, have a few laughs and get your cards done at the same time.  
I hope you are feeling richly blessed today and that your Thanksgiving plans are coming along nicely ;~).

XO, Lorelei 

No comments:

Post a Comment