Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Inking -- My Favorite Way to Play

Yes, I love to play and get dirty! I always have. In fact, to this day it is really risky for me to wear white.  It is a magnet for me to spill on or get some smudge or smear up.  So I guess it's a natural for me to love ink and all the wonderful things it can do to make pretty backgrounds, unlike the smears on my white capris.  The fun is in not knowing what your going to get and so I keep trying new ways to get the ink onto the paper.

So, with that said, here is another card that I made for my card class at Anna's house.






I used the foam applicator to apply Ranger Distress Inks in Scattered Straw and Barn Door to the card and then stamped the beautiful Penny Black stamp called Dreamy in Versamark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. The sentiment stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear embossing powder is a Penny Black stamp also.


 
That's all I have to share today! My Navy son's girlfriend are going to make a scrapbook page to send to him. It gets displayed for the sailors on his ship to see how awesome his family and special girl are!
 
I'll be back soon to share more inky goodness.
 
Hope you are having a marvelous summer so far.
 
Hugs,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment