Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Graduation - Mojo Monday297

The sketch below was great inspiration for a graduation card I need for Friday. I love Mojo Monday sketches because they're so creative. This week I just couldn't wait to add my touches to a great beginning.
 
 
So this is my take on this weeks sketch. It's a graduation card for my son's girlfriend who is graduating from Nursing School. I fell in love with a 6 x 6 pad of designer paper I got at Target!! It's called Color Crush by American Crafts. The colors in these papers are so pretty and the designs are super fun and easy to work with. Combine that with a beautiful sketch and you have a "Happy Graduation" card for a brilliant new nurse!!
 
 
I used an old stamp (one of the first ones I ever bought years ago) from Autumn Leaves for the flower and Swarovski crystals to embellish the central flower and some of the others. The sentiments are from Hero Arts. I didn't add the panel that is in the sketch because the pretty flowers in the paper would have been covered up.
 
Thanks for taking the time to look at my creation. I hope you are having an awesome week. 
 
Hugs,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment