Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Card Class!! Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012

Hello all!

I have a card class coming up on Saturday and I wanted to share the cards with you. These cards are made using Creative Memories stickers as the influence for the design.
 These are fall cards. There are thank yous and birthdays and all ocassion. There are different techniques used on each and then there will be 2 cards that will teach
new techniques that I think will be new for you, but that I'm saving for a surprise! lol ?What did someone say I don't have them done yet? Hmmmm.
 
I hope you'll join us if you can. If you can't be there, I hope you enjoyed looking at what I've been working on recently.
 
We had rain today, pretty soon a fire in the wood stove, leaves covering the ground, someone making soup (oh yeah, that would be me) ahhhh, sounds great doesn't it?
 
Stay warm, my friends.
 
Hugs,
Lorelei
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment