Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Time Flies!

I've given a card class on Nov. 3rd and today is the ornament class!! I've got lots to share so I'll stretch it out a bit. On the card above I used Navy glitter paper I bought at Jo-ann's and embossed it with snowflakes from a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The stickers are from Creative Memories loaded with Stickles!! I love the snow topped with Stickles, as is the Snowman's scarf.

Here's one of the ornaments I'm teaching today. Thanks to the Cricut and the Cuttlebug. The cartridge I used for the doily is Reminisce, available exclusively from Creative Memories. The red base piece and the printed accordian flower and snowflake are cuttlebug dies. What would I do without these tools??

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment