Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wow Has it Really Been This Long?

Clearly I have been up to something, but what, you ask?  I am really enjoying the added bonus of challenging myself  to read books I've had on my shelf or have wanted to read. I am averaging 3 a month which isn't fantastic but it's more than I thought I could read. Since I've been away from blogging, I enjoyed Easter with one of my boys (the other is in the Navy) and my mom and husband. I've been excerising more and reading about the Paleo Diet, thanks to my friend, Brenda. I spent some prescious time with Peggy and Mel, making cards and a Button Farm album kit and shopping with Laura. Oh yeah, and making cards :).

I made this sympathy card a bit more cheerful and hopeful than most. I used My Minds Eye "Be Amazed" paper, which is a huge favorite of mine! The oval die is from Spellbinders. The pearl swirl is by Zva and the sentiment is by Stampin' Up.

This is a pretty card and easy to make. I used book text for the background. The poppy stamp is from Hero Arts. I colored the poppies with Distress Markers from Ranger and distressed the image with Antique Linen Distress Ink also from Ranger. The scripture sentiment is from Stamp Camp.

This is a pretty, very feminine card that could also be used for Mother's Day by changing the sentiment. The paper is by Crate Paper, the die is from Spellbinders.  Improvise on the rest and you'll have a beautiful card also.

Thanks for looking at my creations today. I'm sorry it has taken so long to share my passion for all things paper with you!

Blessings,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment