Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Beautiful


Hey there. I have been busy lately with family matters. Sometimes our time is not our own and that's been happening these past few weeks. If you look at my facebook you'll see some of what is going on with our family.

The card above was super fun to make. I used one of my favorite products, Ranger Acohol Inks in lettuce, orange sunset, sunshine yellow and red pepper. I put just one drop at a time of the color I was working with onto glossy card stock and then used the canned air (for computers) and blew the color to make a flower-ike shape. I worked with the various colors of ink until I thought it looked finished.

The card is beautiful and I can't wait to make more.

I hope you'll try this technique because you get a work of art with not much time and effort. Ahhh, that is so gratifying. What a great idea for (dare I say it?) Christmas gifts for your girls.

Love,
Lorelei

1 comment:

  1. I've tried this technique once, I wasn't satisfied with the result, but seeing this, I am very determined to try it again, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete