Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's Up??


Isn't this just the cutest little elephant ever?  She is a Penny Black stamp I bought recently and I'm having a great time making a fun card every now and then. The little bird on the top of her ear is chirping "What's Up?"  He could also say "Happy Birthday" or "Great Job" or almost anything really as this card can be used as a kids card or a fun card for an adult friend.

 This card was made with one of my favorite paper collections ever: Stella Rose by My Minds Eye. The collection has the colors that I love and it's a little girly but not too much so.


We went to the dunes this weekend and this was a sunset we caught on Saturday night. The weather was so lovely. I went to Memories of Time in Coos Bay while I was there. I really love the store, but sadly it too is closing. I've been known to shop on-line now and then, but nothing beats being able to see the paper in real life. 

I thank you for taking a look at the blog today and welcome you to come back and check in often.

Love,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment