Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Life in the Empty Nest

The party is over and we had so much fun!! We had wonderful tacos provided by Casa Amiga, a giant silly string match (a very Wojcik thing) played Rings, and admired everyone's new tattoos. What? Tattoo you say? Yep, that's what I said, Chris and Stan planned a joint tattoo session and the group grew! This is a pic of all the tattoos!! No I did NOT get one.

 Now Chris is back in Norfolk being a sailor and Nathan is back in Klmath Falls working at the YMCA. We are home alone and you know what? I kinda like it!! Life is simpler and Stan and I can eat better because we like lots of food the kids don't and we need to eat healthier and less!!

So it's back to creating cards and pages which I LOVE to do. I'm taking an online card making class and so I'll be sharing some of those cards with you soon. In the meantime, here are a couple I made recently.
This card is made with a Hero Arts stamp and colored with pencils. I totally copied the card from the Hero Arts blog and I think it came out pretty good.
This card was just too much fun! I colored the butterfly with Ranger Distress Ink and then painted it with Ranger Rock Candy Crackle paint. Isn't gorgeous.

I hope you are having a great week and are feeling richly blessed.
Much love,
Lorelei
Here's our handsome sailor.

No comments:

Post a Comment