Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ornaments and Tags and Cards Oh My!


I am having a Christmas Ornament and Tags class and a Simple But Sweet Christmas card class at Anna Bearden's house on Saturday, December 3rd. The tags and ornaments will be at 10 am and the cards will be at 1:00 pm.

I hope you'll join us for the fun!





The ornament above is a two sided, 5 point star. It also closes into a small 1 1/2 square. You really need to see this in person to appreciate how cute the design is.


Here's another of the ornaments we'll be making using the Creative Memories Cricut Cartridge "Reminisce." I added some bling so it'll sparkle on the tree, it really is fun and easy to make.




Here's a super cute tag for gifts. It would make any present that much more special to give.












Lastly, I'll share one of the Simple But Sweet cards we'll be making from the Creative Memories "Noel" abc and sticker packs. The cards will practically make themselves. Please call Anna or send her an email and we'll see you on the 3rd.

I pray that all of my dear friends and family have a blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family and friends and the feasting.

Hugs and blessings,
Lorelei

1 comment:

  1. Your ornaments are incredibly festive.. just love them! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete