Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Cards to Share!

 First I have to say that the week totally got away from me and when I come to this sharing place with you I see that the whole month has gotten away!
The card above is made with a Lockhart stamp. I love this image! I'm sure by now you know how much I love fall! I used Prisma pencils and odorless Tupenoid to ger the rich color in the pumpkin and vines. The sentiment is was also Lockhart. The background paper is Graphic 45. 

 
This card was made as a sympathy card, but could also be used as an anniversary card. I used what I learned in Jennifer McGuire's Summer Boot camp and stamped the Hero Arts Lotus image with a Ranger Paint Dauber in Pearl. After letting that dry, I went in with Tattered Rose Distress Ink using an applicator and them followed up with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The image is from Stampin' Up and is bundled in a symapathy kit.
Today is Day 2 of my friend Mel and I making Christmas Cards together. We are having such fun sharing inpiration and giggles.

Blessings on your day,
Lorelei


No comments:

Post a Comment