Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's been a long time since you've seen any layouts!


This is a layout that I made for Got Sketch Express 2 with Valerie Salmon. It's an online class where Valerie provides a sketch and some samples.  With my pictures and papers, I created this layout which is somewhat similar to the sketch. The patterned paper is BoBunny. The pictures are my Uncle Wilse's 80th birthday. The fish at the bottom is his pet catfish that lives in his pond. Uncle Wilse feeds him every day! (It reminds me of that Betty White movie.)

These two layouts I created while taking a class with Big Pictures classses (Bigpictureclasses.com) with May Flaum and Nic Howard. This is also an online class using sketches and samples that are provided by these two super talented women. This class has videos and techniques so I learn new stuff. I even sewed on these two pages!!  I used Stella Rose papers by My Minds Eye on the above layout and Creative Memories on the layout below to capture our memories of a tour we were blessed to take with Brady Adams. Brady is a real active man in making our community a better place to live by inspiring artists to make fun art pieces that are placed around our town.  

I have been making lots of cards too. So I'll be sharing those real soon. Until we meet again may God richly bless you,
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment