Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cards, cards, cards class YEAH!!

Here's a small sample of the  cards that I've made for the card class at Anna Bearden's house on Sat., June 4th. Here's the link annabearden@msn.com if you'd like to join the fun.



The card above would make a great Father's Day card or how about a birthday card for your brother or favorite Son-in Law. (We promise not to tell ;~).


This is probably my favorite card. I love strawberries and these look good enough to eat. There are 10 cards in the class for $20. They are all fun and unique and you'll have a card for all reasons and all seasons!

My next post will share my new favorite new product, Smash Journals by K & Co. Mine will record our adventures as Empty Nesters!

Please pray for Chris.  He has reported for duty to the USS Mahan somewhere out on the open seas!

We are also thankful to Karyn and her daughter, Amanda, for giving Nathan a job at the YMCA in Klamath Falls, Oregon. He is going to attend OIT in the fall and so a job is a VERY good thing. He'll be moving on June 12th. I can already hear the echo!

Love and may you be richly blessed,
Lorelei


No comments:

Post a Comment