Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank you Kendra

I got the inspiration for these cards from Kendra Wietstock at Kendra's Cards. I follow her blog here. She is such a sweetie and makes great cards. So.... I borrowed (with permission) her design idea and I've made 4 cards for my Simply Cards class on Oct. 12th,  from 1 pm to 3 pm at Krop Paper Scissors.  Both of these cards are made with 7 Gypsies, which has some pretty awesome papers.

I've been playing around with my blog while I'm taking an online Blogspot Design class from Jessica Sprague
It's a bit over my head and has made my brain expand (very slowly, I might add), but I love it and if you want a blog to display or share yourself, you should check it out.

I hope your day is going super and you are accomplishing what you set out to do today. Remember it's never too late, John Gielgud at age 71 said "I think I'm getting a little confidence now."
We have to grow with the times, we don't necessarily have to join in all the time. I guess that's kinda my theme for now.

XO,
Lorelei

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Lorelei ~ I hope your class is a huge success!

    ReplyDelete