Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Vintage Christmas Card


I know I've mentioned my love of Graphic 45 paper, but this card was a natural fit with the tri-fold design. I made another tri-fold card with Basic Grey paper; it's pretty fun too, but my creative mojo worked better with this paper. The card was made with a piece of "Deck the Halls" and a piece of "Jolly Old St. Nicholas." My original challenge was to use a stamp set from Inkadinkadoo for a class at Krop Paper Scissors. I used 4 of the stamps in the set, 2 are embossed with gold glitter embossing powder and the words are embossed with Fired Brick Distress Embossing Powder from Ranger.
The card I posted yesterday used the 5th stamp in the set.
I hope you're having a great, blessed weekend. It's another perfect day at our house, football, food and playing with paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment