Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ranger is my first love...


...and the Distress Inks are so awesome! I can't get off it. This card is made using Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmelade, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint and Walnut (Oh my gosh that's a lot of ink, you say). I applied them with Cut-n-Dry onto glossy cardstock. The stamp is from Stampin' Up. I think it's a great tree, the ravens or crows (how do you tell the difference) are in the same set. The technique is a poor imitation of Michelle Zindorf who is the Brayer Queen. Her work is fabulous and you can check it out at zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com. She is going to be in Salem, Oregon next May, I would love to go to her class. Any takers?
I hope you have a wonderful, blessed day.
Lorelei

No comments:

Post a Comment